For The Art, Coin and Comic Book Dealer
As a fine art, coin and comic book dealer, you have specific needs to protect your inventory from potential risk. Our commercial dealer package is tailored to meet your specific business needs.
Insuring your practice is more than just protecting premises and stock against damage or theft. We offer seamless and flexible coverage for a variety of business exposures with features that include:
- Inventory value protection - Owned inventory, on loan and consignments
- Broad, "all-risk" coverage
- Blanket limits on property in your care, custody, and control at scheduled locations and any other unnamed locations
- Domestic and international transit and shipping coverage (incoming and outgoing). No need for shipping insurance.
- Valuation clauses designed for the art, coin and comic book industry
- Coverage for jointly-owned works of art
- Special clauses for "loss buy back" or "pairs and sets"
- Relaxed appraisal requirements
- Enhanced coverage
Additional coverages include:
- Fine art or Numismatic reference libraries
- Furniture or fixtures of a fine arts nature
- Waivers of subrogation
- Earthquake and flood coverage
- Fine arts legal liability
- Blanket or schedule options
Optional coverages include shows and exhibitions